Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

NINJA BUNNIES $1.00 SALE

The Ninja Bunnies have been going crazy in the stores of some of my favorite Indiana Bloggers.  TODAY and TOMORROW we will be offering all of the fabulous products listed below for ONE DOLLAR.

Ninja Bunnies
THREE of my favorite products are listed for only $1.00 AND my [Genius Moments] on sale!!

Brain Building Question Cards.Middle School
Check out my previous posts on [My Spectacular Substitute Binder] to learn more about the binder that has repeatedly saved my life. You can also grab my Skittles Probability Study.  It is the perfect, tasty way to introduce the difference between theoretical and experimental probability, OR a great, quick review.  …and let’s be real, YUM!  AND, who doesn’t need a set of task cards to review adding and subtracting decimals!

  skittles probability Sub. Binder Product Image Adding and Subtracting Decimals Task Cards



No comments:

Post a Comment