Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

IT’S CURRENTLY MAY!

Hello May!  The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, and summer is FINALLY right around the corner.  …what better way to celebrate than linking up with Farley.

Currently.May

LISTENING: ...I blame my best friend.  She got me hooked over spring break when I spent endless hours at her house working on the yearbook.  Now every time I come over we marathon as many episodes as possible.  Mr. Fitz is super hot, and A is a bit terrifying.

LOVING:  While I LOVE my job, I love summer and sunshine!

THINKING:  I am so unprepared for this Outdoor Education trip.  Each year my 6th graders and I ditch the classroom and make our way to Camp Lutherhaven for a two-day camping extravaganza. ...wish me luck!!

WANTING:  I repeat, I LOVE my job, but I am ready to enjoy my summer.  ...and I have so many exciting things to look forward to...

NEEDING:   There are still so many things that need to be accomplished before the end of the school year.  It is hard to believe that I only have eighteen days left with my lovely 6th graders.

YES, I am going to Ron Clark Academy for the National Educator's Conference!!  I am beyond excited!  ...and the best part is that I get to go with the best coworkers.  [Brittany @ Nifty in First Grade and Holly @ Mrs. Ehle's Kindergarten Connections]

...I always have high HOPES for a relaxing summer of lake time, sunshine, and hours of napping in the hammock.  ...but then when summer actually hits, it is one thing after another and before I know it I am setting up my classroom for another year. ...of course, if my DREAM comes true, it will probably cut into my lake time.



2 comments:

  1. I love 6th grade, but 2 days camping? Do you have an exit plan??? Just kiddin'! It sounds fun especially this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to go to RCA!! You girls are going to have a blast I just know it. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
    Hugs,
    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete