Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: BACK-TO-SCHOOL

I am once again linking up with Miss DeCarbo @ Sugar and Spice for another Wordless Wednesday.  "In the world of teaching, a picture can say it all!"

WordlessWednesdayLinkyPic

I am back at it.  On Monday, teachers reported for Back-To-School meetings.  After a long day of working in the classroom, [Mrs. Ehle] and I decided it was necessary to spice up the workroom with a bulletin board makeover!!  …just a little way to spread some positive energy as we head back to school. 

TIC

AND, you have to love how adorable this board looks thanks to all of the fabulous products CTP has to offer. Be sure to check out some of their new, trendy products [here].

 

What do you do to improve the mood and spread positivity around your school building?!



3 comments:

  1. Some days everyone is just so busy and trying to get through the day. I just try to be as cheerful as possible and let people know my room is always open to share ideas and/or vent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your makeover! Last year I hung a few inspirational quotes in the staff restroom. Everyone goes there at some point :)

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE the bulletin! Looks great.

    I love to bake (but don't like sweets) so I bring in goodies for the staff room quite often! Along with fresh flowers :) I also keep nice smelling hand soap in staff bathrooms. It's little, but I know I appreciate it during the day!

    Tasha Emmerson
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete