Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

CHRISTMAS IN JULY $1.00 SALE

Did I just hear the words POLAR VORTEX to describe these crazy, cool summer temperatures in Indiana??! The weather forecast for this week seems to fit… It’s an Indiana Blogger’s Christmas in July $1.00 Sale!


TODAY and TOMORROW we will be offering all of the fabulous products listed below for ONE DOLLAR.   On Friday morning, all of the products will go back to their regular price, so grab them while you can!

I have TWO of my favorite products listed for only $1.00 AND my [Indiana Academic Standards Checklists] on sale!!

Check out my previous posts on [My Spectacular Substitute Binder] to learn more about the binder that saved my life this past school year. …as much as we don’t want to think about it, we will be back-to-school before we know it.  Get your Spectacular Substitute Binder ready NOW, so that you don’t have to panic when your fabulous kiddos sneeze on your favorite pen.

You can also grab my Skittles Probability Study.  It is new to my store and one of my favorite probability lessons.  This Skittles Study can be a tasty way to introduce the difference between theoretical and experimental probability, OR the perfect quick review.  …and let’s be real, YUM!

Slide5  skittles probability  Sub. Binder Product Image

Start browsing below and take advantage of these fantastic deals!!



No comments:

Post a Comment