It is like the ladies at Blog Hoppin' were reading my mind. ...my blog has been a bit neglected lately, and I can't think of a better way to start giving it a little much needed attention than being a part of Teacher Week!
I could probably come up with MANY random and ridiculous facts about me, but…
1. I bought a house! ...and it is adorable if I do say so myself. I officially live like two minutes away from school and I am LOVING the twenty extra minutes I get to sleep in every morning.
2. #lovemyhsyg. In addition to teaching, I am also the Youth Director at my church. This past summer I was blessed to go on a mission trip to South Carolina with the most incredible group of high schoolers. It was AMAZING and I am so proud of my little family.
3. …I am pretty sure I run solely on Starbucks and Dr. Pepper.
4. If I weren’t a teacher, there is a good chance I would be a professional sleeper. I’m just really good at sleeping. …or I would be a librarian. …or a professional sleeper.
5. These girls are the best! I am so blessed to teach with my wonderful, talented friends. This year we are taking our school by storm to make this year THE BEST YEAR EVER!! Our school theme this year is “Mission: Possible” because we know that with God, all things are possible. On the first Friday of the school year we surprised our students with an afternoon of Agent Training! Among other activities, each student had to have their photo taken for their Agent ID. …and we may have taken over the photo booth for a few pictures.
…and that is a little bit about me! If all goes according to plan, I will be back tomorrow with a few of my favorite recipes.